This is Gracie's fishy face! What wouldn't I give for luscious lips like those?

This is Gracie's bunny face. If you ask her what the bunny says she scrunches her nose up, but as you can see her lips also do something funny. Instead of her nose wiggling, her lips do. You can also see the black eye she gave herself in these pictures. She had the broom on Sunday and was "helping" me sweep. She all of a sudden ran at the couch using the broom as some sort of lance (broom end forward). Unfortunately she was the one who got lanced. When the broom hit the couch it stopped, but Gracie didn't. She ran right into the end of the handle of the broom. That little incident stopped her for about oh... 3o seconds. Then she wanted to do it again. If you came to our house you would see why most of the time the broom is kept on top of the fridge. It really is the only safe place.


7 comments:
It's called a lance Hello, movie quote...which one? So cute, I love the fish face, oh how I miss your kiddo's, and you are so right Sammy is a hunk!! love ya!! -Caraleeo
It's from "A Knight's Tale." I am glad that Sydney is OK. But maybe you need to call her doctor or something. Love ya!
Julie
SOOO cute! I love the chubby cheeks!
Too cute. Isn't it just like kids to want to continue doing the one thing that hurt them to begin with?
And you are too funny. I'm hoping labor doesn't start until next week, so Erik doesn't miss any days on this big job he's doing. (Long story behind the reason why). I'll definitely try to post when I go into labor, so you at least have some idea and aren't left in the dark.
Hiya sister! I miss you so much, and your kiddos too! Maybe I should move to Pennsylvania and live with you! We could go to nursing school together. That would be awsome! Do you have room for me? If I could, I would fly over right now, unfortunately I'm at work and would get fired, but hey if I moved in with you it wouldn't matter if I got fired or not right? Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I love and miss you! Love Always, Mary Bary Flower Power
Of course I have room for you Mary! I just bought a bunk bed for Gracie for Christmas, but for you I would get it out. You and Gracie could share a bunk bed! Do you want the top or the bottom? I love you sister. Please come live with me!!!
Julie
Hi Julie! Re: your comment to my blog... yup, same Kelli! Good to hear from you!
Your kiddos are adorable!
Post a Comment