Thank you! Thank you! I didn't realize that my birthday was a national holiday...didn't we say that was when we would be wearing the superman shirts? Or is birthdays in one that shirt wearing days?
Is this the sister that loves ladybugs? Because the other day at our grocery store I saw a Saturn Vue that was decked out in lady bug stuff inside. I smiled and thought of you, and your sister I've never met. Isn't that such a coinkydink?
5 comments:
Thank you! Thank you! I didn't realize that my birthday was a national holiday...didn't we say that was when we would be wearing the superman shirts? Or is birthdays in one that shirt wearing days?
Of course your birthday is a national holiday!!! What are you talking about? Love you! Hope it was a good one.
Is this the sister that loves ladybugs? Because the other day at our grocery store I saw a Saturn Vue that was decked out in lady bug stuff inside. I smiled and thought of you, and your sister I've never met. Isn't that such a coinkydink?
The Vue was red too, by the way.
Post a Comment