Sammy has started calling me "Mommy-ommy." I don't really know why, but it makes me happy all he way down to my toes when he does that. I just love being a mom.
He also tells me, "Mommy, I sad" whenever something happens that, well, makes him sad. We dropped his sister and daddy off at the dentist today. Sammy was heartbroken when they left without him. He sat in the back seat just crying and saying over and over, "I sad!" I turned Cars on David's ipod so he would be happy. Cars fixes everything.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How adorable is that!! Happy Birthday to Sammy!
Oh Julie! I miss your little boy so much! He has changed so much in the last 9 months since I saw him last! It will be so good to see you and your kids soon! I am looking forward to it! I love you!
-Mary
Awwww... such tender-hearted children are so sweet. lol... I thought duct tape fixed everything, but its good to know... its Cars! ;)
Mommy-ommy,
Sammy is adorable.
Miles calls David and I ma-ee-dad-ee. I love it. Children are the most wonderful blessing.
That is soooooo cute! That is a nick-name you'll be sad when he quits using!
We love you guys, and we cried and laughed at poor little Sammy's new expression! We miss you guys and have to see you soon...
-Micah & Sarah Keith
Cute. I love your background!
Post a Comment