I just had to add a few more of Gracie's hair pictures because I was so well pleased with how they turned out. I love this girl and her beautiful red hair!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just barely found your cute blog and I am just amazed at the things you do with Gracie's hair! It is so gorgeous. I couldn't braid if my life depended on it, let alone the things I see here. I am truly in awe of another one of your awesome talents.
*sigh* I was completely ok with not having a girl the moment that I saw the cute little baby vest suits. I still LOVE my little man and making him look extra dapper, but seeing Gracie's beautiful hair and all the fun you two have with it is trying to say the least. Someday I'll get a girl though... someday.
I can't even get Nana's hair brushed all of the time. Maybe when she's as grown-up as Gracie. . . well, maybe. And Benson makes me so happy. I'm so nervous to have another kid right now. . . but Benson seems so happy. Maybe I can show enough love to three, too. I'm gonna hold off on the hair, though;D
11 comments:
I just barely found your cute blog and I am just amazed at the things you do with Gracie's hair! It is so gorgeous. I couldn't braid if my life depended on it, let alone the things I see here. I am truly in awe of another one of your awesome talents.
Whatever Sharise, you could totally do it. We both know you are amazingly talented!!!
*sigh* I was completely ok with not having a girl the moment that I saw the cute little baby vest suits. I still LOVE my little man and making him look extra dapper, but seeing Gracie's beautiful hair and all the fun you two have with it is trying to say the least. Someday I'll get a girl though... someday.
Julie you are amazing! If I ever get a girl her hair will probably be so ghetto!
I can't even get Nana's hair brushed all of the time. Maybe when she's as grown-up as Gracie. . . well, maybe. And Benson makes me so happy. I'm so nervous to have another kid right now. . . but Benson seems so happy. Maybe I can show enough love to three, too. I'm gonna hold off on the hair, though;D
Wow! That's pretty cute hair!
Wow... now that takes skill to do... both the braiding and getting the child to sit still long enough to accomplish something so pretty!
Julie, you flippin' amazing at braiding hair! When can Micah sign up for classes;)
I love the hair. I particularly like the heart. I can't wait to have a little girl just for the sake of doing their hair.
Fancy Schmancy! I'm pretty good at pontytails!
COOL hair!!!
Post a Comment