*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Sammy's birthday!


It's your birthday today Sammy. You are two years old! You are such a sweet boy and so easy to love.

You love love love Lightening McQueen and your family.
You don't like vegetables except brocolli which you call "Trees" and potatoes.
You love to tease especially your mother!
You don't like the vaccuum or the blow dryer.
You love piggy back rides.
You don't like to wear your pants or diaper, you take them off and run around without them ALL the time!
You love to cuddle and drink milk in the mornings.
You don't like getting buckled into your carseat.
You love to get your picture taken and call camera's "cheese."
You don't like sharing your mommy when you are sad.
You love running, jumping, playing with your sister, holding your brother, all babies, balls, cars, movies, cookies, crackers, pizza, candy, cows, birds, dogs, music, dancing and many many other things.

You have a happy sensitive spirit and I am so glad you are part of our family! Love you.

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Sammy we love you so much and we hope that you had a wonderful birthday! I can't believe that you are two already! I can't wait until we get to see you and play with you! Julie you did a great job on the video as usual!

Shonna said...

Happy Birthday Sammy! Aren't birthdays the greatest?

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday Sammy. I didn't realize Lily and Sammy have the same birthday. How fun.