*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, February 16, 2009

Chubby Boy

Here are some more pictures of my chubby little man Benson. He just hit (around) 18 pounds and is almost 4 months old. He is so so sweet and so so happy. I just can't get enough of him, but I have to admit, lugging him around everywhere does make my back hurt a little!








5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love those cheeks and his beautiful blue eyes!!

Diana said...

What a cutie pie! Looks like he probably passed up Conrad in the weight department a while ago. 2 weeks ago Conrad weighed in at 16# 10 oz. I'm sure they'll be great pals even if they can't wrestle in the same weight class. :)

Alesha said...

He is adorable! Have all of your babies grown so fast too?

Shonna said...

He is totally growing up. How sweet.

Sarah Keith said...

Benson = The Happy Sumo. Conrad = Smiley-C. Asher = The Little Engine that Could, and always does.

Love you guys!