Lacing
So a few of you have asked me how I do Gracie's hair. I learned everything I know from She Does Hair and other blogs like hers. Only her hair-dos are a thousand times better than any of mine ever turn out. But she has tutorials for different hair-do's (including baby hair) and what products she uses to make them stay. Gracie doesn't love to have her hair done, and sometimes we both end up frustrated by the time we are done, but she does request some of these hairstyles again many times after I have done them. And it is some fun mommy-daughter time while it is getting done.
10 comments:
that's a really cool site! thank you for sharing. Her hair looks great! Helen doesn't like to have her hair done either. I hoped she'd grow out of it haha.
Benson really is an amazing baby if you can do Gracie's hair So CUTE! I loved hanging with you guys on Saturday! Can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I hire you as my personal hair stylist? You're AMAZING!! Love you!
Love the heart hairdo! You are way talented! Mine didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but I know what I did wrong so next time I will get it right.
Oooo, Thank you for sharing that website! I am hopeless with hair!
Ah Ha! man, i still wish i could do my girls hair as well as you do yours...only..mine keep cutting theirs.....i'm doing well just to keep them LOOKING like girls...;-)
okay, I just spent almost 2 hours surfing those sites...I am TOTALLY not doing my mommy job, am I? I think not having fly-aways...is success...man do I need to bump it up a few notches!!!
Such cute hair! And, it looks extra pretty on Gracie's beautiful red hair. Great job Julie!
She does look beautiful...my girls were lucky to get their hair even bushed...Macy had the most sensitive head on the planet...it was a tearful event.
Wow, that really is amazing and inspiring. I am so impressed, Julie. You are a talented woman.
Love ya!
Post a Comment