*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving ABC's

Things I am thankful for.....

Autumn
Ben
Chocolate
David
Eternal Families
Fun
Gracie
Holidays
Ice Cream
Jesus Christ
Kind Strangers
Laughing Children
Moms
Naps
Orchestras (and Music)
Presents (Given or Received)
Quiet Times
Reading Books
Sammy
Temples
Underwear (what would we do without it!)
Vehicles
Water
X-rays and All Other Medical Wonders
Yesterdays
Zoo


So because it is Thanksgiving I decided to start my own Thanksgiving Tag and I tag everyone! I want to know what everyone is thankful for. Just find one thing for every letter in the alphabet that you are thankful for and post it on your blog.

4 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

fun tag sister and so appropriate for this season! Ben sure is getting big, I wish that I could sit and snuggle with him!

Alice said...

Cute. I'm doing it.

Leslie Banks said...

I am thankful for my family, I love them all love mom

Shonna said...

How fun! I just did it-thanks for the idea.