We had Ben's baby blessing last Sunday. David's family was in town and Ben's cousin Asher was also blessed on the same day. It was so fun to be together with all of them on such a special day. It has only been a month since Benson arrived, but already we can't imagine our lives without him! As you can see from the pictures, Gracie and Sammy love having Benson for a little brother. I am so thankful for each of my children. Each one fills a very special place in our family!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I absolutely love that picture with Sammy and Ben in their matching outfits! I wish that we could have been there to see that special day! Also I love Sammy with spiky hair he is adorable!
Ok. First of all, how cute was his outfit?! I LOVE it! Secondly, I can't believe how much he looks like Sammy already.
Adorable!
Oh Julie, they are SO SO cute! I love the little suits and Gracie's dress is gorgeous. But I really really like the suits...oh and them all together, how blessed you are. Its so awesome. I love the pics.
Hang in there with the 3rd too, it will start to ease up...give it another month or two...it won't be like it is now......just keep in mind 8 hr nights, decreasing chaos,and actual routines....it gets so much better...just hang in...
If you need a respite...we're right around the corner my friend...
;-)
Great pictures. They looked even more darling in person. . . if that's possible. Such fun kids!
They're too cute Julie. Where did you find those cute little suits? I've looked all over for one for Jericho and can't find any anywhere! Ben fits right in! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I was so glad to be there...We love you guys. Great dinner, great company, great grandchildren...just a wonderful holiday...I am now home convalescing the cold I got from the snow...
ugh...
Love, g'ma
Cute kids! Love the church outfits!
How fun!!! We blessed Orden the same day! Such cute pictures.
We found the suits at Burlington Coat Factory. I think I am going to go back and see if they have any in a bigger size since Benson is already getting to big around the middle for his and I planned on having the boys wear their matching outfits until Christmas. I can't believe how fast this boy has grown!
What a good lookin' group of kids! I can't wait to have siblings in our family, how sweet! Had the weirdest dream about Zions the other day. Weird. Amanda and Joseph and Rilla were there, and I was going back to work there.
He looks so grown up in his cute vest and tie. Congrats!
Post a Comment