*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. David ;)
2. My children
3. The gospel
4. Chocolate
5. Food
6. Reading
7. Music
8. Holidays and birthdays


8 Words or Phrases That I Use All the Time:
1. I love you!
2. NO!
3. Please listen!
4. Good grief!
5. Sammy! (He comes into a room and shouts Mama! in his sweet happy voice and I answer by shouting Sammy! He is so cute!)
6. Put on your seat belt!
7. Hurry hurry! Quick!
8. Eat your dinner (or breakfast or lunch) so we can _____ (fill in the blank with something fun).

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Go see the Olympics
2. Raise a righteous family
3. Go back to school and get my bachelors
4. Serve a mission
5. Go skydiving
6. Learn how to take really good pictures
7. Become the mom I really want to be
8. Have my husband actually be finished with school!

8 Things I currently want or need:
1. How blessed am I to say that I have absolutely everything I need!!!!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.


8 Places I want to Visit:
1. Utah!!! "This is the place this wide open space is my home!"
2. Europe
3. Private tropical beach with my honey
4. Disney World with my kids
5. The Temple
6. Boston in the fall
7. Mt Rushmore
8. Anywhere my family is!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. On the Border (I have only been here once and can't wait to go back!)
2. Blue Iguana
3. Cafe Rio
4. Chik-fil-a (love their lemonade and love letting the kids play there)
5. Red Lobster (can you say coconut shrimp?)
6. Taco Time
7. Does my mom's house count as a restaurant?
8. Really just about any place where I don't have to cook or do the dishes! :)



8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Dancing with the stars. That's about it. We don't watch much TV. But we LOVE movies!

I tag anyone who reads this and hasn't done it yet!

No comments: