*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged again!

Okay so I am finally getting around to doing some of the tags I have gotten in the last little while. Sorry to those of you who I didn't do your tags. Nothing personal... just busy and forgetful!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in high school. Go Pine View!
2. Home work!
3. Singing in the school choirs and playing in the orchestra.
4. Eating whatever I wanted and not gaining weight (those were the days huh?)
5. Thinking about the future and what I would be when I grew up as if it was some far off place and time!


5 things on my to do list for today:
1. Laundry
2. Play with my kids
3. Go to the grocery store
4. Go to a baby check up
5. Go Christmas shopping! :)

5 favorite snacks:
1. Oranges
2. Swedish Fish
3. Homade Bread
4. Any fruit in season
5. Treats! Or as Gracie calls them "Preats"

5 jobs I've had:
1. MOM!
2. Zions Bank Internet Department
3. Latter Day Stuff
4. Rent a video and pizza
5. Babysitter


5 things I'd do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off medical school loans
2. Pay off house
3. Buy everyone I know a present
4. Go on a family vacation
5. Go visit my family


5 things that made me laugh this week:
1. Sammy keeps calling Daddy "Mama" (that is because I am his favorite)
2. I forgot to put the salt and baking soda in the cookies... annoying at the time, kind of funny now
3. Watching the funny faces Ben makes
4. Gracie telling me she wants exactly what I already bought her for Christmas!
5. Just being with my family all together makes me happy enough to laugh!


5 friends I tag to do this on their blog too:
Oh anyone who wants to!

2 comments:

Shonna said...

This was so fun to read. I remember those high school days and don't forget, Inspiration. Isn't that where you and David met? Oh, and totally random, remember Tyler May? He and his wife Sunni are here in Columbus attending dental school too. We're even in the same ward. It's such a small world.

Sarah Keith said...

You are such a good mom! I love your attitude and happiness!