It is amazing how much trouble these three things can cause!!!!
Guess I need to be better at keeping the child lock on the pantry door closed! Yep, I thought my kids were downstairs safely watching a movie. Gracie came upstairs and said she was hungry. I told her she would have to wait a few minutes so she decided to just help herself. Click on the picture if you really want to see the mess!
Oops! They are a couple of mischief makers aren't they! Its a good thing that they are so darn cute huh! Sorry sister! I wish I could come over and help you clean up!
at least it's not melted chocolate or something, right? lol. BTW, I can't get over how similar Gracie looks like you or how much Sammy looks like David in this post--too fun.
oh sister! your kids are so adorable! Probably not adorable to clean up after though. I love you! I wish I was there with you to clean up your kids messes for you and to love on your new baby! -Mary
6 comments:
Oops! They are a couple of mischief makers aren't they! Its a good thing that they are so darn cute huh! Sorry sister! I wish I could come over and help you clean up!
So true! And having a new baby to distract mommy can't help matters. They're all three just adorable.
LOL!!
Why is it always cereal??? My kids do it too. On occasion I'll even find an entire loaf of bread spread throughout the house too. SIlly kids!!!!
at least it's not melted chocolate or something, right? lol. BTW, I can't get over how similar Gracie looks like you or how much Sammy looks like David in this post--too fun.
Haha, we had a mess like that once, only with a bag of flour I turned my back on for a few minutes! Kids are great! Such cute kids you have!
oh sister! your kids are so adorable! Probably not adorable to clean up after though. I love you! I wish I was there with you to clean up your kids messes for you and to love on your new baby! -Mary
Post a Comment