Benson is getting so big! I can't believe it! Seriously, he has almost gained 3 pounds since he was born. Everyone keeps asking me what I am feeding him, but I swear I am not giving him cookies and chocolate when no one is looking (I eat those myself!). Look at those sweet round cheeks!
I took off most of his clothes except his undershirt so you could see that big round tummy! He sure does like his milk!
So sweet!
I think his head is growing and not his hair. Oh well, bald is beautiful. I seriously can't help myself with this kid. I just want to love on him and smooch him all day and cuddle with him all night! Love you Ben!
1 comment:
I cannot believe he is already 12 pounds!! I need some of that cream in your milk for Asher! I still don't know how much he weighs, but I am hopeful it is 8 pounds! I will find out Dec 1. Love you and can't wait to see you in a few days!!!
Post a Comment