Monday, November 10, 2008
Two weeks!
Ben is two weeks old (as of last Thursday). He had his two week check up on Friday. He now weighs 10 pounds 5 ounces! He is still 22 inches tall and his head is now 15 centimeters. He is growing so big. His face is getting so chubby! Over the last 24 hours he has all of a sudden discovered the world. It seems like he realized there is more to life than just eating and sleeping! He has actually spent a couple of hours awake looking at everything and listening to everyone. He loves to be sung to and of course to eat! He likes his bath time but doesn't really like to have lotion rubbed on him (but I do it anyway because it makes him smell SO GOOD!). He loves to sleep next to his mommy, but sleeps pretty good in his own bed too. He is very good natured and happy and puts up with all the slobbery kisses that his brother and sister give him. I can't believe he has been ours for more than two weeks now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! Time flys. You looked so great on Sunday. He's gonna have lots of little boys to play with. I think there are 4 baby boys and 1 baby girl (so far) that will be within 6 months of his birthday in our ward. So fun!
I can't believe that he has gained a whole pound he doesn't look like he has! I is so darn handsome and I am glad that he is such a good baby!
What a cute little guy you guys have! I second the statement that you looked good on Sunday.
You girls sure do now how to boot a new moms self esteem. Thanks! You are awesome!
Oh sister! He is so cute I just want to squeeze him. I can't believe he's that big already and I haven't even seen him yet! How sad! -Mary
Post a Comment