*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Saturday, December 6, 2008

I want to share...


Gracie got a piece of candy today as a reward. Sammy went up to her and started crying because he wanted it (even though he already had one). Gracie went right up to her dad and said, "Can you cut my candy in half? I want to share it with Sammy." Can I just tell you my heart melted! It has been an extremely difficult couple of weeks with her. I think she has probably gone to time-out at least half a dozen times every day this week! Then out of the blue she says something so sweet that I just wanted to get all of the reward candies out and shower them both with treats!


6 comments:

Cicely said...

That is so nice. Good work Mom.

Recovery Guru said...

Sorry that she has been so difficult lately! She really is a sweet little girl! I love all her awesome outfits and that dress that matches her doll is so fun!

Alice said...

She looks so grown up and gorgeous in these pictures--and you're right, that is absolutely heart-warming about the candy--Goodness, I even want to give her more candy for it.

The Isoms said...

It must be in the air because Logan had been the same way, ex. potato story!

Shonna said...

What a sweet story.

Anonymous said...

Oh sister! I love you and your little Gracie girl. I wish I could come visit you. Don't you find it reassuring that even with all of the trouble she causes you can know you are doing a wonderful job when she does sweet things like that. I love you a lot. I had a dream last night and the only part I remember about it was that all of my nieces and nephews were at Grandma's house and I was especially excited to see Gracie and she came and gave me a big hug! I miss you sister. You are doing an awesome job raising those kiddos of yours. Love you lots.
Mary