Two Names You Go By: 1. Julie 2. Mom (the best name ever!)
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. Jeans 2. purple t-shirt
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1. romance 2. honesty
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1. play with my kids 2. Read
Two things you did last night: 1. It was Friday so we had our weekly pizza/movie party 2. made cookies for our neighbors
Two people you Last Talked To: 1. David 2. Gracie
Two things You're doing tomorrow: 1. Going to church 2. Visiting teaching
Two Longest Car Rides: 1. SLC, UT to Missouri and Illinois 2. I think there have been lots of second place longest drives...
Two Favorite Holidays: 1. Christmas 2. Thanksgiving
Two Favorite Drinks: 1. Water 2. Orange juice
Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1. I want to have 10 kids (ok, maybe not 1o, but a lot!) 2. I can touch my nose with my tongue
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. Mom 2. Internet Banking Rep.
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1. Pride and Prejudice (A&E version) 2. That Thing You Do
Two Favorite Foods: 1. tomatoes from the garden in the summer 2. soup in the winter
Ok, I am tagging Cicely, LeAnn, Kelli, and Caralee. Just copy and past this into your own entry and change the answers.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
and wasn't internet banking rep. just the most fun you've ever had?!!
I'm so glad you know Cicely! We've known each other since first grade when we used to sneak make-up in our desks! I'm jealous that you guys will get to hang out soon!
PS I FOUND LISA! Actually she found me on facebook. YAY!
I know! This is crazy! Such a small world!!! It's unreal.
Post a Comment