Benson grew up so much in the last month. He can now sit on his own and scoot on his belly. And he got two shiny new teeth that you can see in these pictures. My mom kept telling me that Benson was getting teeth (he was kind of fussy when we first got to her house) and I didn't believe her. She almost always says that is the problem when a baby is fussy (and it probably is). He had stopped sleeping through the night and was just as grumpy as he ever gets (which really isn't all that grumpy) and then these cute little teeth came in. Immediately after that he started only waking up once during the night again and now that we are home he doesn't wake up at all. He was so excited to see his Daddy. He practically launched himself into his Daddy's arms in the airport when David came to pick us up. Don't you just think he is adorable!?! I just love this happy little boy to pieces!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
teeth, sitting, and scooting
Benson grew up so much in the last month. He can now sit on his own and scoot on his belly. And he got two shiny new teeth that you can see in these pictures. My mom kept telling me that Benson was getting teeth (he was kind of fussy when we first got to her house) and I didn't believe her. She almost always says that is the problem when a baby is fussy (and it probably is). He had stopped sleeping through the night and was just as grumpy as he ever gets (which really isn't all that grumpy) and then these cute little teeth came in. Immediately after that he started only waking up once during the night again and now that we are home he doesn't wake up at all. He was so excited to see his Daddy. He practically launched himself into his Daddy's arms in the airport when David came to pick us up. Don't you just think he is adorable!?! I just love this happy little boy to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you should really listen more to your mom she is smart
Yes he is the cutest thing ever! I love all the pictures, they are all so great. I think Annaliese is teething too. I'm praying they cut through SOOOOOOOOOON!
Post a Comment