*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Gracie from down under.



Gracie had so much fun this last month with her cousins and uncles and aunts and grandparents. In fact she said she would only come home if "a grandma can come with me." Thank goodness David's Mom was able to fly home with us. Thank goodness for more than one reason too. It was seriously the flight from h-e-double-hocky-sticks. The kids were grumpy and so was one of the passengers sitting in front of Gracie. If I had been flying alone with my kids I think I would have just sat in the corner and rocked and cried the whole way home. So thanks Mom!!!!

Gracie found this hat of her uncles and I have no idea what she was trying to be or do with her face when she was wearing it, but I thought the pictures were funny. Love you Gracie-girl!

4 comments:

Robin Keith said...

I had a great time too. And they were ok for who and what time it was and how long it took... No one should be confined to anything for six hours...not even mommies and grandmas...
I love you guys. Be sure and put a wedding pic of Sarah on your blog too...

Cynthia said...

So cute! It reminds of Elora, she'll just sit in front of the mirror and make funny faces. I'm sad that we didn't get to see you when the the rest of your family came over. But putting the kids to bed is certainly a good excuse!

Julie said...

Cynthia, I know I really wanted to come over and see you and meet your kids too, but my kids were throwing tantrums and I knew it wouldn't be pleasant for any one... Oh well. Next time right.

Recovery Guru said...

Cute pictures, she is such a funny little girl! I miss her(and all of you) all ready!!!