*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, June 5, 2009

Big Bums

Gracie came to me this morning and said, "Mom, when I get older I will have a big bum like you."

Thanks Gracie. Love you too.

8 comments:

Connie said...

Hahaha! Oh, kids.

Cynthia said...

Elora said almost the exact same thing to me! I swear.... these girls of ours...

Recovery Guru said...

not only is she going to have a big bum but everything else is going to get bigger too! I wish that we could all stay little and skinny!

Heather B said...

Too funny!

David said...

I think your bum is really skinny, honey. Really I do.

Robin Keith said...

Me too...it is just all proportional isn't it??? Besides, she will have a little girl just like her and she will say this to her...and then all will be right with the universe...

Sarah Keith said...

All your pictures look so good. I haven't checked blogs in a bit! Benson is looking so cute! Asher finally for the 1st time today rolled from back to front, so we will see if he will continue and then maybe get a little more mobile. I don't know if I really want this, but it just seems fun to have him move a bit! Sammy is so sweet. I love that he said that about "baby sasher". We had so much fun with your guys the other night! How has the transition back to orderly home life been? I miss you guys! I will look into the pageant times and we should totally go!!! Love you so much Julie! Kiss your kiddos for me!

jolyne77 said...

lil' stink!!
we love her though!

how are you guys anyhow? we sure miss you. im glad you took a lot of the furniture...the bulkhead gave way on the ABF truck...bunch of our stuff was trashed...that stuff would have NEVER made it. Glad it stayed. For the record...Hailey misses our dining set....LOL LOL