*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brothers- UPDATED!!!!!

Benson above, Sammy below.

Their eyes and smile give it away for me every time!

I found these pictures of my two sons. I was sitting on the floor in both cases just taking random pictures and they both just started climbing up my legs smiling the biggest smile they ever smiled! I just thought it was funny to have two random pictures be so similar! Which boy is which?

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Sammy is on the bottom and benson on top

Connie said...

Haha I looked at the pictures for 5 minutes and still can't decide who's who! All I know is that the first boy looks like you and the second boy looks like Dave!

The Isoms said...

Way cute pictures! They look a lot alike but I think the bottom is Benson.

Cynthia said...

Ben is the first one? and Sammy is the second one??? Geesh! They really do look alike!

Julie Kohler said...

Oh, Julie! what gorgeous boys you have! And Miss Gracie is one cutie pie herself, of course! These babies are growing up WAY too fast. Picture #1 is Benson, #2 is Sammy, right?

jolyne77 said...

sammy is on top, benson on the bottom. i love comparing pics like these...LOVE it!!! great post girl!!
ps...sammy is getting SO big!! he looks like a little man...what happen to the baby part?!?!?

Mary Ann said...

The top one is Benson and the bottom one is Sammy of course! You have such cute boys! I wish I was there to see and to play with you and your cute kids!

Sarah Keith said...

Benson on top, Sammy on bottom! OH and Julie, you guys have NOT responded about Palmyra--do you want to go? I have mailed you and called you??!!!! I love you!

jolyne77 said...

oh i suck, i didn't get them right!!! well, it just goes to show how much they look alike....

love it!

Shonna said...

They look so much alike, it's crazy. What fun pictures!

Cluff Family said...

Holy Smokes! They look soo much alike!