Great photos! I love them all!
I love all of these pictures and stories. It looks like you had tons of fun, but isn't it great to come home too!
Guess which one is a Julie face? I sure miss you guys maybe you should come again. Sure love you and miss the kids too.
Wow! Who took your pictures? Who ever it was should go into business taking pictures for a living, they did a great job!!!
I knew you would like that one Mom. Love ya!
She looks so pretty in that color. Those are great.
That's my daughter, never been afraid of the camera.
Wow...you certainly captured her very well...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great photos! I love them all!
I love all of these pictures and stories. It looks like you had tons of fun, but isn't it great to come home too!
Guess which one is a Julie face? I sure miss you guys maybe you should come again. Sure love you and miss the kids too.
Wow! Who took your pictures? Who ever it was should go into business taking pictures for a living, they did a great job!!!
I knew you would like that one
Mom. Love ya!
She looks so pretty in that color. Those are great.
That's my daughter, never been afraid of the camera.
Wow...you certainly captured her very well...
Post a Comment