*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sammy's toes


Sammy loves to have his toes painted... I am not exactly sure what to do about this. Any time my sister left her bedroom door unlocked we were sure to find Sammy in there looking for trouble. In this case he found my sister's finger nail polish and decided to sit right down and paint his own toenails. I will admit, I have painted his toenails before. How do you tell a two year old when you are painting his older sisters toenails that he can't get his done. I tried getting David and my dad to say, "Ewww, yucky!" every time we are painting toenails, but he doesn't think so. Don't his toes look pretty!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yeah, my question is, how do you tell a two year old anything without him throwing a fit!?

Alesha said...

I am grateful I am having another boy for that reason. Koen does the same thing when my sis brings here 3 girls around. I feel to bad to tell him no...no harm done right?

Connie said...

How did I miss this post? Yeah, it could always be worse- at least Jonah let ME paint his toes:)