*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, April 14, 2008

Private :(

Yep, I am going private. I really like being public, because I have been "found" by a few of my fellow blogging friends over the last year, and love getting back in touch with friends I may not have seen for a while. But I have been thinking about going private for a while and because of several different things have decided to just break down and do it... :( So please, if you, want to be able to view my blog leave your email address in a comment. Sorry and thanks...

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie please add me to your bloggers list.
whonaekay@infowest.com

Love
Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

Julie, please add me. ehgrahn at gmail dot com

The Johnson Family said...

I would love to be able to visit your blog, keep up with all the news.

skip_brook@adelphia.net

Brook

Recovery Guru said...

Jules our gmail account is Bakegoodz at gmail dot come just in case you need it.

Jamey said...

I have thought about going private too...we will see.

my address is: jameytobler at hotmail dot com

Kelli said...

I'd love to still be able to read if I can!
kellis_box at hotmail dot com

Robin Keith said...

Don't forget us either!!!!love, grandma keith

amie morris said...

Iwould like to be added to your list. amie_morris8@hotmail.com

Emily said...

mmm, no thanks, I don't want to look at your blog anymore. Just kidding! I love the Baby Mine song by Alison Krauss.

Julie Kohler said...

Forget me and there shall be a price to pay... bwaaa haaaa haaa.. how do you do evil laughs in type???? Just kidding! ya know us, sjkohler at excite dot com. Hey if you have a minute, shoot me an email,I have been contemplating privacy lately too, and was wondering what drove you to this point. Everyone 'talks' about blog security, but never specifically... I am so excited you guys are coming to visit soon!

Julie Kohler said...

Forget me and there shall be a price to pay... bwaaa haaaa haaa.. how do you do evil laughs in type???? Just kidding! ya know us, sjkohler at excite dot com. Hey if you have a minute, shoot me an email,I have been contemplating privacy lately too, and was wondering what drove you to this point. Everyone 'talks' about blog security, but never specifically... I am so excited you guys are coming to visit soon!

Levi and Suzi said...

Add us too please!! suzetteblack22 at hotmail dot com. Thanks!!

Jolene and Ty said...

What about us? I want to be added! Please Please! jolene_hansen1984@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

I want to keep in touch with you! sarah4music@gmail.com

Cicely said...

I'll be crushed if I can't see Gracie and Sammy. cicelycain@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

Please add me. THis is adorable! ashaguirre@hotmail.com

Ann & Patrick McVey said...

Hey Julie put us in there, we'd still love to see your blog. Ann McVey

MPk said...

Do we get to see it ever again?

-Micah & Sarah Keith