*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can we go to the zoo today?


We went to the Zoo again, in fact Gracie begs me every day to go to the Zoo. We are hoping that it stays sunny enough that we can go again today! Gracie thought it was really fun to watch the polar bear taking a bath! They have this really fun kids zone at the zoo where you can see in the picture above Gracie is watering some plants (yes they are fake). We actually spent like an hour in this one little room and neither Sammy or Gracie wanted to leave it even then! The only way I could get Gracie to come with me was to tell her she could go jump on the chimes.




I totally want one of these in my backyard!!!!


5 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

I want one of those too, they look like so much fun!! I thought for sure that Gracie was going to hop and fall on her face but she seemed to be able to keep her balance well!! Looks like so much fun!!

Alesha said...

I am sad we missed you at the zoo. I love the zoo, such a good time! This weather has been great latley! If you want to go again soon, lets do!

Jamey said...

I need to get a zoo pass. What a fun thing to do to get you out of the house! I need a good excuse like that! My kids would love it too! How fun!

Robin Keith said...

We now have a big fountain in the middle of the town square...where the old library was downtown.
Bring your swim suit!!!!!! It is so fun! love, gma

Emily said...

You're cute to take your kids to the zoo often. I wish we had one. Those chimes are pretty cool, but what if a moose finds it in the middle of the night and it's in your backyard!