Sunday, April 27, 2008
I thought these two pictures were funny because the kids are about the same age in them (give or take a few months), they both have spaghetti all over them, and neither one of the really seams to care. Tomorrow is the big day! Gracie and Sammy and I are flying to visit our extended family. We are really really excited. I told Gracie today when we got home from church that I needed her Sunday shoes so that I could pack them. She didn't want to give them up. Then I reminded her that we were taking them to Grandma's house and she handed them right over and her socks too! Then she went and got her pillow and blanket and wanted them packed in the suitcase too. No matter how you slice it, no matter how naughty the kids or during the flight tomorrow, no matter how much I want to pull my hair out, or cry at the end of the day, no matter what... who can stay mad at a couple of faces like that.
I also want to take a second to tell David just how much I love him. I love you sweetheart. I will miss you, and my bed will be awfully lonely at night without you to cuddle with. Hurry up and come out to see us!!! We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is so fun you have matching pics!! They really are SO CUTE!! You have the sweetest little ones.
Enjoy your trip! I look forward to hearing about it. I'm sure I will be jealous ;)
Too cute! Have fun in St. George.
I hope you have a blast!!!!
Brook
It was so good to pick you up and drive forever away from the sunset. What a great thing to have you all here for even a short time...
love, grk
The reunion with David will be so great! I hope it comes soon for you!
Cute! How did the plane ride go?
Post a Comment