Thursday, February 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Sammy!
Things I love about Sammy...
Sammy can always make me smile! No matter what kind of mood I am in a hug and a grin from him can always make me smile.
Sammy loves to hug his "Sam" bear. He just started doing this, but I love to watch him cuddle with his bear.
Sammy thinks Gracie is hilarious. He loves Gracie so much, he always wants to play with her.
Sammy pats my back when he hugs me.
Sammy will eat anything I feed him for dinner (almost).
Sammy loves me the best (I think we mothers deserve to be loved the best...don't you?)
Sammy is always happy, unless he is tired or hungry, but lets face it, those two things get all of us down sometimes.
Sammy loves buttons. He loves the phone, the remote controls, the computer and computer mouse, anything really that beeps, lights up, or plays music.
Sammy growls!!! It makes me laugh so hard!
Sammy likes to look at other babies. He wants to touch them and hug them and kiss them too.
Sammy loves to cuddle (especially with his mommy).
Sammy is very easygoing. He puts up with a lot from his older sister (she ties scarves around his neck and pretends he is a dog on a leash).
Sammy loves to play with the pots and pans in the kitchen.
I love you Sammy! I am so greateful that you are a part of our family. You are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. You are my angel and my joy. Thanks for being my son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Happy Birthday Sammy boy!! I miss your sweet smile, it was so great seeing you on that sweet video!! I hope that your first birthday is the best! Sending you lots of hugs and kisses! I miss you! -Aunt Caralee
Happy Birthday Sammy!!!
What a cute Sammy-boy-Lammie! I can't believe how big he is getting! We miss you guys so much! I absolutely can't wait until you can all come home for a visit I am counting down the days and not just because I am pregnant. I just can't wait to play! Happy Birthday Sammy!
Love you guys,
LeAnn
He is such a smiley boy!!! So cute! Happy Birthday!
Julie what a cute video of Sammy's first year. I sure enjoyed watching it. Happy Birthday Sammy. Love Aunt Susan
we can't wait until May!!!! Woohoo!
Happy Birthday Sammy! We share the same great day!
Happy Birthday yesterday Sammy! We don't know each other yet, but I think you and my son Miles are going to be good friends soon enough.
Julie- that video was sooo cute! Some of those pictures totally made me cry! Those pictures of Sammy and the little baby girl holding hands and snuggling is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
p.s. Sammy has the same birthday as my oldest sister.
Happy Happy Birthday Sammy-Dear! I can't believe he is 1 yr old!!! It will be so fun to see you when you come to visit!!!
sorry 'bout the erased ones, I got impatient and clicked on publish too many times.... ( sheepish grin )
Happy Birthday Sammy!! You are such a cutie!
I love it when Abby pats my back too. Mom's are the best, by the way! Now that Sammy is one, aren't you ready for another??
Happy Birthday, Sammy! Awesome video, Jules - Hollywood should call any day now...Pennsylvania seems like it's the place to be, so we'll be able to see that Sammy-boy in person this fall...don't have him and Gracie grow up too fast!
-Micah & Sarah
Hey, you found us! I love that so many people out here have blogs. It's such a great way to both journal and scrapbook (my version) and let far away family and friends keep up with our happenings while we are so far away. Great blog.
Michelle
I cant believe Sammy is one??? I swear he is just a baby still. I too love that he snuggles. I remember the one time I held him he totally laid his head on my shoulder! Awee...something my child wouldnt dream of!
Hey Julie! It's me! Cynthia (Seegmiller) Gough, remember me? from the ol' PGM days? hehehe anyway, I'm doing good, I have a girl and a boy too... My blog is cynthiagough.blogspot.com I found you through Julie Kohler, through someone else... don't ya love the blogging world? How are ya doing??
Post a Comment