*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mom, I want the jungle song!


Gracie loves this song by Jack Johnson. She asks to listen to it a million times a day. "Mom, I want the jungle song!" I don't know why she calls it the jungle song. It is from Curious George, but we don't have the movie, and I think it has been 7 or 8 months since she has seen the movie. On it you can hear her calling me Annie (one of her friends) while she is dancing. She makes me laugh every day! I love to watch Sammy while he is dancing too. He makes me laugh because he falls over in this movie. I am such a lucky mommy! Sorry about when the camera gets a little shaky. I was dancing too...

5 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Cute!! I love the dancing! It was even cuter seeing Sammy watching Gracie and trying to copy her, but falling over instead! What cute kids you have, I miss them give them a squeeze for me -k-! BTW you are such a smartie-pants for figuring out how to put a video on your blog!!!

Robin Keith said...

Oh my gosh...was that hilarious. She is so funny. The shoes make it. I can tell she belongs to my gene pool we are all show choir junkies.

Heather B said...

Monkey see, monkey do! (fitting pun for the "jungle" song, right?) That was adorable. Loved Sammy's dancing most of all. so cute.

LeAnn said...

That was sooooo fun! I sure do miss you guys! I love to see how big Gracie is getting and Sammy he is a hoot I think he is too little to dance like that. It was just yesterday that he was so little and spitting up all the time where does the time go?
Love you all!

LeAnn

Sarah Keith said...

That is TO-DIE-FOR cute! We love their dancing. GO Jungle song!