

I sent Gracie to her room yesterday because she hit me. When I went to get her out I found her wearing this "dress." It is an 18 month girl outfit that was given to me a while back but it was WAY to small for Gracie. I was going to give it away as a baby shower present, and I had it just hanging in the closet in Gracie's room (I guess that was my first mistake). The thing that totally shocked and amazed me was that she was actually able to get it on!! If fit her like a shirt and a pair of panties should! I walked in to her room and was trying to be all stern with her, but I just thought it was so funny I couldn't help but laugh. And you know once you have laughed about something you can't get after them for it...

6 comments:
Funny! Your little kids are a hoot all of your stories are so hilarious! And you are right the minute you start laughing or even let out a tiny smile everything is ruined. You can't go back. I think your little chart thing is cool. Does that mean you have already read 7 pages? just wondering.
Love ya,
LeAnn
That's so funny! It just goes to show that kids grow up, not out! I can imagine your reaction. Someone once said that when you become a parent you laugh more than you ever had!
I have the same problem. Every time I try to dicipline Miles I end up laughing and then he laughs.
...I think I am doing the exact opposite of what I should be. It's hard to be mad at them though- isn't it.
Kids...They bring joy to us everyday! How funny, Aspen is just getting into dress up - she has some interesting outfits sometimes.
I sure enjoy reading your blog and seeing all the cute things your cute little children do. Jolene has joined the blog world now you can read her blog at
www.hansenfirehouse.blogspot.com
Thanks for keeping us post on the happenings with your cute little family.
Love Aunt Susan
so darling...thanks for the updates...I look forward to them everyday...love grandma keith
Post a Comment