Ok, Caralee. I am finally putting up some of the pictures from Sammy's birthday. We got him this Mickey Mouse plane and he really likes it (although it already needs new batteries... it is sounding a little sad). Gracie wants to ride it more than Sammy does, but Sammy likes to push it around and put the blocks in the sides. It plays lots of songs (including the mickey mouse song) and it lights up and the propeller spins. Sammy's eyes really lit up when he saw it. Doesn't it make you wish you had the money to buy your kids all kinds of toys just to see the happy grin on their faces and the light in their eyes! Oh yeah, Gracie calls this mickey toy Sammy's "birthday party." She asked me this morning, "Can I play with Sammy's birthday party?" How can I say no to someone so cute?!?!
So, I am kind of embarrased to put this video up. I am in it, and I didn't put any make-up on or do my hair all day (we just stayed home and played mostly except for a quick trip to the library). Sammy doesn't care how I look. He loves me anyway! But anyway, here is some of the video we got of Sammy with his very own birthday cake. He wouldn't actually touch the cake part. He did pull all of the gummy worms off (much to his sister's distress). Once we got a fork our and actually fed him some of the cake he did eat it, he just wouldn't dig into it with his hands. I find that pretty funny actually! The last part of the video is him growling, yes I said growling at his Dad. He is so funny. He sometimes does this when he is mad at us for not letting him do something. Sometimes he just does it because we growl at him. What a funny kid!




9 comments:
Sometimes I think those baby toys are enjoyed most by the big kids, and babies love the big kid toys they aren't supposed to play with!
Does Sammy ever not smile? He is sooooo cute.
I'm so excited to come out there! Just 2 more weeks!!
he has really changed in the face hasn't he? He looks really cute. I think you need to get Gracie a hot wheels for the house too so she can ride around with him. Good to talk on Skype with you last night. You guys are great.
I cannot believe how cute your little video is. Sammy is so funny about not wanting to get into his cake and I absolutely adore his little growl. He is so cute. I fear those kids of yours are growing up without me and I am sad about that. But they are beautiful!! (I mean handsome and beautiful)
Love you,
LeAnn
Sammy is getting so big, he has changed so much! I am so glad that you have finally got this post up, I have waited and waited and resisted the urge to put a trollish comment on you blog! Thank you for the cute cute pictures and video we want and need more!!!!!
That was a cute video!! I sure enjoy the blogs, it helps me keep up with what's going on with your cute families. Keep up the good job!
Love Aunt Susan
That video wasn't there before. I love how he picks off the gummy worms. And I'm jealous of how pretty you look.
julie! cute family. Man, i am so bummed we never got together in salt lake. sounds like things are going well for you guys. hope to see you sometime if you are ever home and i am too. thanks for always being such a great friend and example. good luck to your husband with school. monica
Thanks for your comment...Yeah we enjoy being with cousins when we can. Most everybody is in Salt Lake or Provo or St. George though... So we see them every once in a while. That's so funny that Sammy only picked off the gummy worms... It'll be interesting to see what Max does with his cake end of April... I can't believe he'll one soon!!
Post a Comment