*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, November 9, 2007

Late Night Visitor


We had a late night visitor last night. David was sitting at the kitchen table doing his homework and he heard a noise outside. He went and looked out the window and found this big fat racoon just sitting outside the door. He threw him a little piece of bread and the racoon went right up to it and picked it up and ate it (probably because it was my pumpkin chocolate chip bread). He said the racoon sat and looked at him for awhile and he sat and looked at the racoon for a while and the racoon didn't even seem afraid. All I can say is that if he comes back for seconds he is going to be disappointed because Gracie and I finished off the rest of the bread this morning.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Why oh why did you feed that little guy? You are only setting your self up for more midnight visitors. That little guy is going to tell all his friends to go to your house to get yummy bread and if you don't serve it to them they might do something crazy! Haven't you ever read if you give a mouse a muffin?

Jamey said...

I just might have to make me some of that Pumpkin bread...That sounds good! I have never made pumpkin bread before. Is it easy?

Emily said...

I think you should keep feeding him your pumpkin bread. Then at Christmas he'll be the tastiest little racoon you've ever roasted! Mmmmmm...