*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Finally I am getting my pictures up. For some reason the pictures I took on Halloween didn't turn out so all I have is these ones from the Trunk or Treat. I am half tempted to put their costumes back on them and take come more pictures. I am not exactly sure what Gracie is doing in this picture...maybe yelling to someone? I put make-up on her because I remember my mom putting make-up on me when I was a little girl and got dressed up for Halloween, but the mascara turned out to be a big mistake. Gracie kept rubbing her eyes and scrunching them really tight before the mascara dried, so she looks a little like she has a couple of black eyes. Oh well, maybe in a few years huh?


Here she is looking very queenly and beautiful!
Sammy made the cutest little Superman ever. Gracie is SO funny about Superman. She absolutely loves him! The first time she learned anything about Superman was from the old TV show "Adventures of Lois and Clark." She took one look at Superman and said, "SuperDad!" Since then she has branched out, and now we sing songs about "Superdad, Supermom, SuperGacie, SuperSammy, Supercar, Superbag..." the list goes on and on depending on what is in her line of vision while we are singing the Superman song. Since I love Superman too I love that she sings this song.
We went trick or treating at the houses on our street. Gracie thought it was pretty fun. We almost couldn't get from house to house fast enough for her. If we stopped to talk for even a minute to the people who lived at the houses Gracie would try to go on without us. She wasn't disappointed though when it was time to go home. We told her it was time to go home and eat the candy and she couldn't wait to get home! We felt bad that we didn't have very many trick or treaters on our street though. I think only about 5 little groups of kids came. But I guess that leaves us with all the extra candy! Yummy!!!

6 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

I am surprised that you were brave enough to try and put mascara on Gracie, she is so wiggly! I remember when mom would put make-up on us for Halloween, that was fun! Sammy is a way handsome Superman and Gracie is very pretty as a Queen!

Kelli said...

you have such adorable kids!

Anonymous said...

Your little superman and princess are adorable.

Unknown said...

Julie, they look so cute. Looks like a fun Halloween.

When I am brave enough to tackle my inbox, you have a novel coming your way, you know.

MPk said...

Good night - can my neice and nephew be any cuter? I'm amazed that you haven't eaten them with how cute they are!

The Isoms said...

Great Halloween costumes!