*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Birthday Girl!

Gracie is 3!!!

What I love about Gracie...

I love that Gracie loves her little brother. She comes up next to him and says, "Come on Sammy! Come on!" And he does. He would follow her to the end of the earth!

I love that Gracie loves to eat broccoli!

I love that Gracie loves to go to nursery. She calls it church and we can be sitting in the middle of sacrament meeting and all Gracie wants is to go to church!

I love that Gracie loves music and dancing. She won't go to bed at night unless I sing to her. All day long we turn on the funniest music and dance and dance and dance as crazy as we know how!

I love that Gracie loves to play with her friends and makes friends easily. She makes friends where ever we go. We went to McDonald's the other day and when we left she hugged her new little friends goodbye.

I love Gracie's red hair. I always wanted red hair as a child and feel so lucky to have a red haired daughter myself (David, didn't you know that is why I wanted to marry you?).

I love that Gracie is a natural leader. She goes right up to the kids in church and grabs their hands and gets them to follow her (to bad they are usually doing something they shouldn't!).

I love how smart Gracie is. She is naturally inquisitive and figures out the solutions to her problems without help. She sees what she wants and figures out a way to get it done.

I love that Gracie loves pink and purple things. All pink and purple things! She loves princesses and fairies too. She is such a little girly girl and I love it! She likes romantic movies (like Cinderella and The Little Mermaid... I have even received a kiss when the girl gets her prince at the end of a movie).

I love lots of things about Gracie, but I guess mostly I just love that she is my little girl forever! What a blessing she is to our family!


Sorry this picture is so blurry. I took it at 5:00 this morning and I thought it was just my eyes. Gracie decided to get up early on her birthday so she could have a longer and more fun day!

1 comment:

Recovery Guru said...

Happy birthday Gracie daughter, we love you so much and we wish we could be there on your special day! Julie give her big kisses and hugs today from me -k-!