What can I say about Gracie? She is my shining star! She is the sweetest, happiest little girl. I had no idea before she was born how she would change my life. I remember like it was yesterday the way I felt when they very first laid her in my arms 3 years ago. I didn't think it would be possible to love her more today than I did then. All I know is that this great love that I have for her threatens to explode out of my heart when I think about it too much! I am daily grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending her to me. She is so happy and giggly! She fills our home with laughter. Before I had her, I didn't know who I truly was. Now that I have her and Sammy, I know that the absolute greatest, best and most fun job I could ever have is to be their mother.
Gracie, I love you! I hope you had a great birthday!



5 comments:
What cute pictures...you really captured some great smiles on that cute girl!
Hiya sister!
Seeing those pictures makes me miss that little Crazy Gracie girl so much! She is so cute! I just love to hear about all of the funny things she does and I absolutely love to hear her sing to me on the phone! I wish I could have been there for her birhtday! I miss you guys so much and she is getting so big without me. I love you!
Mary
I love the pictures with Dora and Diego, plus I love that you put candles on her toast! She is such a beautiful little girl, I love all the pictures she is a-door-bell!
Grandma was so glad to see dora and diego she sent got there in time and that our presents finally found you.
We loved the shots. She is certainly growing into a beautiful young lady.
You captured many parts of her. keep her busy so she will feel ok. She goes crazy when she is not on a schedule and her brain is being challenged. It is her father's fault.
Sorry. love, grandma keith in SG
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!! I love her hair. LOVE IT! I am a little jealous. I want a red head. You'd better follow my blog until I am done having children... well maybe you shouldn't... cause I may not stop having kids until I get one.
Post a Comment