Friday, November 9, 2007
First Snow Fall
We woke up to thunder and lightening on Tuesday morning. Gracie came running into our room because she was afraid. I took her to the window and we looked out into the dark to see the first snow storm of the season. Gracie took one look at it and said, "Snow!" I didn't know she would remember what snow was. Then she said, "How bootiful!" I think I must say beautiful a lot, because Gracie has picked it up, but she was absolutly right. The snow falling was "bootiful." Once it got light enough I told Gracie she could play outside. We put on her new snowpants and coat and her boots. She thought it was so fun. I realized I forgot to buy her gloves though (I went out and bought some last night) but she didn't care. She wanted to go out anyway. I showed her how to eat snow too! I kept trying to get her to come in to warm her hands for a minute, but she was having to much fun, so her fingers are bright red in these pictures. The snow is mostly gone now, but we can't wait for it to snow again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love your blog! I love to see cute pics of your fam. One day i will have mu computer back, so I can blog again!! Miss you guys!
Gracie is right the snow is Bootiful! I think that daughter of ours is so funny, I miss her!
It's hard to believe that it could be snowing, we are having such nice weather here. I love to watch it snow. It makes ready to put up Christmas, which I am thinking about doing next week, yeah I know its early but I want it all done before my family comes for Thanksgiving. I sure enjoy reading your blog.
Love Aunt Susan
LUCKY!!! A Raccoon AND Snow! How fun! Seriously, those strange visitors are great! A few months ago we had a vervet Monkey on our porch!! It's good to keep life exciting!! We are REALLY wishing for some cooler weather here! It doesn't fee like the Holdiay season at all! It is still soo hot we just swim everyday to cool off! It is fun but it does get old! We'd love to have snow :) There are soo many people here that have never seen snow! Sad for them! You guys look like you are enjoying life! How is Dave doing in school?? Love the pictures!
We sure love this pic...snow is a really fun thing...that is just a sprinkle...when you can't get out the
back door because it is 4 feet deep, then you will know what snow is...
We miss you but love to skype...what a great invention.
Looking to get a faster internet connection.
Well, take care...we love you.
Jealous of Grandpa Keith who gets to go and see you soon. Happy Thanksgiving. love, grandma
Post a Comment