*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, June 1, 2007

Sammy Sosa



So I worry about knowing how to raise a son. I have 4 sisters and only one brother who is a lot younger than me (he made the baseball bat Sammy is munching on in shop by the way). I don't like sports of any kind (probably because I am really REALLY uncoordinated) and I think all of those icky things that boys like are well... icky. David doesn't really like sports either (he is more coordinated then I am though). We don't play sports, we don't watch sports (although when I was in St. George last summer I went to one of my brothers baseball games), but I want my son to be... you know a real boy. I guess this is where I will have to stretch and grow myself. He is so big already, he could tackle all the other babies in baby football. Do they have a book called Sports for Dummies. Maybe if I get that I can start to learn some of the stuff I will need to know so someday when Sammy is six-foot-two with eyes of blue he can play basketball for BYU!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis,
Your beebo is sooo cute holding that baseball bat! Jeremy made one for Sydney too. Next time they get together they can play baseball together (or just beat on each other with their bats!)lol j/k
love ya sis,
Caralee

Anonymous said...

Sammy looks so cute with his bat. I have a baseball outfit ready for Jolene and Ty's little baby. I love to watch baseball especially the Dodgers. I am excited that St. George is going to have their own baseball team, infact tonight is opening night. I sure enjoy reading your blogs and seeing how the kids have grown. It helps me to keep in touch since I don't get to see you very often. Keep up the good work.
Love
Auant Susan