*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Be it ever so humble...




Here are some pictures of the living room, kitchen, and dining room in the house we want to buy. We called this house the artsy-fartsy house when we were looking at houses because the people living there have everything painted really... well artsy-fartsy. The living room is orange and yellow, the dining room is green, the bedrooms are painted so bright that I think if we tried to sleep in them they would keep us awake. That is one of the first things that is going to have to change (no offense to the people who own it now). I think we are going to remodel the kitchen too. We want new cabinets and appliances and stuff...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sadden that you have no such pics of myself. Love Ya paul

Anonymous said...

PAUL CHAVEZ TAHT IS !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is oopps