*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Playing with the Thompsons

This is Gracie and her friend Jared. Gracie loves to play with Jared. He is only 5 days older than her, and she is really going to miss him when we have to move.
Graice also likes to play with her stuffed animals. This bunny had to ride in the stroller when we walked over to Jared's house. At one point when I wasn't paying attention the bunny actually played in the water with Gracie.
Gracie and Jared decided they had had enough playing in the sprinklers so they tried to escape!
Sammy has a new girlfriend! Haley is Jared's little sister and she is so pretty...Sammy just couldn't help but fall in love!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

Julie, Julie's baby is soooo cute! She looks so different then Jared, but just as cute. Anyway sorry that things are so stressful right now. You had better keep up the blog when you are in Erie so that we can my cute niece and nephew! oh and you and David too! -Caralee

Recovery Guru said...

Sorry typo that was supposed to say so that we can see my cute niece and nephew!! -caralee

Anonymous said...

I was sure surprised to hear that you are moving, I had no idea. I know that David needs to finish his schooling but so far away. Keep up the blog so we can keep in touch and see you and your family. I will have to see if SkyWest flys anywhere close there, then we could come see you. Good luck and we will miss seeing you. We love you!!!
Love
Uncle Danton and Aunt Susan