*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

There is beauty all around when there's love at home.




So we made an offer on a house yesterday. They counter offered us last night, and we accepted! Yeah, as long as nothing comes up in inspections and all those tests and things they check for, we will have a house when we move. Yippee! Here are some pictures of the basement in the house that I didn't get posted yesterday. I think this is my favorite part of the house. I love big basement family rooms, maybe because we always had one growing up. The basement also has a wet bar (pictured above right). While we were house hunting I learned that the difference between a wet bar and a dry bar is that a wet bar has a sink. The realtor laughed at us for not knowing this little tidbit of information. Oh well. We will probably use the wet bar for crafts (paints, crayons, markers, glue... etc). It is also big enough to add a couple of bedrooms if the need ever arose (the basement, not the wet bar). Anyway, these are the pictures of our new house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie Kohler said...

JULIE JULIE!!
I haven't been on my blog in FOREVER as you can tell... my computer is severly limping and has issues... I just saw your message! WOW moving to PA!! Oh, we have so much to talk about, I will have to give you a call. We are moving too (on Monday), only back to St. George! CRAZY LIFE... I am sad we didn't get the chance to do more while we were so close. I will call you tomorrow!
Jewels

Recovery Guru said...

Hey Julio,
Cute house, I don't like the fact that you are moving but at least you are getting a cute house out of it! Congrats on finding you a cute house I want one too! Love ya Caralee

Julie said...

Hey Jewels, I am moving to St. George for a couple of weeks while we are waiting to close on our house in Erie. We will have to get together. Love ya.
Julieo