Sunday, June 17, 2007
Happy Father's Day!
"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be. Clap my hands and shout for joy and climb upon his knee. Put my arms around his neck. Hug him tight like this. Pat his cheeks and give him what? A great big kiss!" So I have been working with Gracie to perfect the actions to this song. She is so cute when she does it. She has done it for me three times today, but as soon as I call David in to listen to it, Gracie gets shy and won't do all of the actions. Anyway, one of the things David wanted for Father's Day was a nap. So here he is sleeping. What a cutie! Happy Father's Day to all the great Dads in our lives: David (of course), my own Dad (I love you Daddy), and David's Dad (we love you too!). Where would we be without these great men? We really appreciate all you do and love you with all of our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment