My mother and I went to find a house for my family. It was really beautiful and green there. And the crazy thing about it is that no one there has to water their gardens or anything. I think we found a house for us to live in though (cross our fingers that everything goes well). It is about a block and a half from the elementary school that Gracie will go to in a few years. Here are some pictures of the outside of our house.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
There's no place like home...
My mother and I went to find a house for my family. It was really beautiful and green there. And the crazy thing about it is that no one there has to water their gardens or anything. I think we found a house for us to live in though (cross our fingers that everything goes well). It is about a block and a half from the elementary school that Gracie will go to in a few years. Here are some pictures of the outside of our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment