Benson is getting so so big. He is going to be two months old on Tuesday. I can't believe how fast the time flies. We are still adjusting to having three kids in our house. The occasions where I am brave enough to go out with all three of them by myself are rare. It seems like when we do go out Gracie runs one way and Sammy runs the other and neither one of them will listen to me and there is no way I can carry Benson in his car seat and Sammy and hold Gracie's hand, so for now we are content to stay home when David isn't around. David has been so good to us. He studies from home sometimes and lets me get out with one or two of the kids or even by myself when I need to. Benson has started to smile but of all of my children he seems to be the most shy. He doesn't really like to be held by other people and cries for almost everyone except his mommy and daddy. Out of all of my children he is the best sleeper too. I nursed him at midnight right before I went to bed last night and he didn't wake up until 6:00 when his siblings woke up. He loves to sleep in his cradle, his swing, and his mother's arms. I worry that he sleeps too much sometimes actually. Don't we always find something to worry about as mothers? I think it comes with the job description.
Sammy is the biggest tease and loves to toment his sister, brother, mother, and father on a regular basis. Can't you tell it by the smile on his face?
I tricked Gracie into taking a nap today. Those of you who know her know she doesn't take naps except by accident. She is so sweet when she is sleeping (and when she is awake too).
Benson loves this swing. I bought it at a second hand store and David tells me it was worth every single penny that we spent on it. Look at his perfect round head! There is just something so peaceful about a sleeping baby. Just looking at this picture makes me need to go give him a hug and a kiss!
2 comments:
Hey, we missed you guys at the Christmas party. I hope everyone is feeling ok. I love sleeping children. I go in and kiss Andersen at least 3 times after he falls asleep. Oh I wouldn't go out by myself with the kids either. I barely want to go out with just Andersen sometimes.
Oh Julie, Benson is getting so big! And Sam is not a baby anymore..he's a real little boy! And Gracie is so tall and beautiful.
Now that we are all well...we need to get together....let the kids play...chat awhile...what'd'ya'say?
PS..worked with David last night...was a good night, good staff...its fun to see friends at work. ;-)
Call me...
Post a Comment