Wednesday, December 17, 2008
He speaks!
Sammy has all of a sudden started talking. He seriously says like 5 new words every day! This has been so fun and amazing. Gracie didn't start talking until after she turned 3 so this is so new and fun for me. One of my favorite things that he says is "Ha!" For some reason this means yes. When I ask him what he is doing he answers, "Nothing." He calls every drink "wawer" and it is up to us to figure out what he really wants to drink. He says sentences too. "I wanna bite" or "it's a ball." I just love to hear his gruff little voice! Of course with the good comes the bad too. He has a sassy "NO" when he doesn't want to do something! Sammy is so sweet though that I can't stay mad at him for long. He has been sick this last week and he has really been adorable (is that terrible that I think my kids are cute when they are sick?). He has only wanted to sit by his mom and dad and cuddle. He is the cutest little stinker around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute little Sammy! How fun that he is starting to talk so much! I love that when they are learning so many new words every day!
He is so handsome! He looks like he just grew into a little man since he's a big brother. I love the little gruff voices. I also love it when Andersen is snuggly when he is not feeling well. I wish he would snuggle now and go to sleep in my arms.
Isn't that sassy little "No!" so naughty! Sydney used to say her "No" all sassy and cute now she just shouts it across the room in a very naughty voice! I love that he is saying such cute little things! He is getting big way to fast, sister!
How fun! I think even the sassy talking is cute when they're that age :) Of course I haven't had to deal with it 24-7 yet so maybe my opinion will change in a few years!
I love it when Nana's sick (part of me does, at least). She's only cuddly when she doesn't feel good. I'll have to listen harder to see if I can hear his gruff voice:D
Post a Comment