Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Nerdy, nerdy, look who's 30!
Happy Birthday David! I just want to tell you how much I love sharing this life with you. I love this adventure that you have brought us on during medical school. I love being the mother to your children. I love being your wife. I love you. I wouldn't trade a day of my life with you for a million dollars. I am so proud of you. You are the best husband and father a girl could ask for. Gracie, Sammy, Ben and I are the luckiest people in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Just wanted to say again how much I love you (especially your big pink ears!). How many dads do you know who would wear pink play-do in their ears just to entertain his kids at the doctors office and let his wife take pictures of it! You are the funnest, sweetest, most wonderful husband I have ever had!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!
Julie, you and David make such a sweet and wonderful team. We really enjoyed him in the ER the other night. He's the pillow-fluffin' kind of doc...and I like that. May he always keep that quality....something tells me he will. ;-)
Call me...lets get the kids together after holidays.
Happy Birthday David!
Happy Birthday Dave! Hope it is a good one.
I was wondering what the pink stuff was. . . Happy B-day, David. That's neat that the two of you have birthdays close to holidays. . . should make it easy to remember :D.
Happy birthday, David. Miss you a lot. - Jenn Rabbin
Happy Birthday David! I can't believe we're all growing up so fast!
Post a Comment