
...or maybe enormous would be a better word. I am just about 30 weeks. My balance is pretty much gone, I am clumsy, and I think my brain has disappeared. Oh the joys of pregnancy! I have been putting off this picture because I really really need a hair cut, but finding the time seems to be a problem. I figured I had better just get it over with or else miss out on documenting these moments as they pass by. I know I complain a lot about being pregnant, but don't think I really hate it, because I don't. In fact I kind of love it. The kind smiles from strangers as they pass by (or maybe they are actually laughing at me), teaching my kids about the baby in my tummy, the anticipation of meeting this little guy/gal in just a little while, and of course the kicks that are getting stronger and stronger. I love this point in pregnancy because I can tell a lot of the time which part of the baby is poking out where and feel those little heals pushing up into my ribs, or that little baby bum pushing on my liver (sometimes a little painful, but still so exciting!).
8 comments:
I am being 100% honest, you are NOT that big! I read the title to this post, then scrolled down to the picture and was like WOW! NOT BIG! (I know you feel big, I do, but anyway, I think you look great.)
Huge is hardly the word I would use to describe that belly. But very cute!
your having a girl you know
You're darling.
Love it! I can't wait to meet him/her either. I'm glad you went into the baby business!
I totally got that shirt from Target, well from a thrift store that sells target clothes so it was only $4.00. Julie, you are so cute pregnant! Oh, so last night I started having those braxton hicks things and it was so painful. It made me think I am going to be a wooss in labor! How do you spell wuss/wooss? Anyway, love ya! Your new blog template is adorable!!!
Your tummy is so cute! I think you are having a girl too! I miss you sis. I am not sure you can have that baby so far away! Wanna come and stay at my house?
Love ya,
LeAnn
Hey Julie, How fun that we are pregnant pretty close together. I think your son and my daughter are pretty close in age too. sounds like life is good for you! monica
Post a Comment