Tuesday, August 19, 2008
How big is Sammy? Soooo big!
Seriously! This boy is getting SOOOOO big! And more and more independent too. He won't go down the stairs backwards or on his bum anymore. He has to go down standing up. He holds on to the railing, but still took a little tumble down a few stairs yesterday. Hence the new bruises on his face. Why are they always on his face? This morning I was in the living room. Gracie was in the tub and Sammy was just wandering around playing. Then all of a sudden I heard Sammy's terrified cry! You know the one that lets you know they are in danger or afraid for some reason. I jumped up and ran and found him in the bathroom on top of the toilet tank. He had climbed up to get into the cupboard above the toilet and couldn't get down! But even with being so active and independent he is as ever my little cuddler. Every time he gets out of the tub he has to be cuddled in his towel for a few minutes before he gets dressed. If I try to take his towel off to put his diaper on before he is ready he pulls it back around himself and rolls into a ball. He loves all blankets too. He isn't attached to one in particular. He just loves them all and loves to be cuddled in them. He is learning his animal noises right now, but the only two he consistently remembers are the cow and the snake. It is so cute to hear him moo and sssss. He is such a stinker sometimes, but he is the sweetest little stinker around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sammy does look like he is getting so big(and so is your belly! I love it!) I am starting to experience all climbing and how great it can be for these little ones, I found Sydney on the table today! I love that Sammy loves blankets, feel lucky that he isn't attached to anyone of them it makes going places and doing laundry kind of hard! Love ya sis!
He does look so grown up, and is just as cute as can be. How fun to have a cuddler...I'd love to have one.
He's such a handsome lad, I wonder where he get's his looks from? *wink*
Cuddling is my favorite. Joanna never was a cuddler until we had Eenie (who loves to cuddle more than I thought possible). There's nothing like a damp toddler cuddled in a warm towel.
What a cutie! I sure miss him. I want to hear him growl and moo and hiss! Don't let him grow up too fast. I am going to miss it.
Post a Comment