*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lucky number 7!!!!!

7 years ago today, David and I were married for time and all eternity in the St. George Temple. There have been good times and there have been some times that were not so good, but we have truly been blessed with love and happiness together. I am so grateful that David fell in love with me and asked me to marry him.


Each day with David I fall more in love with him. He is a wonderful husband and father. He is loving and forgiving and tries hard in everything he does.

He is worthy of the priesthood that he holds and shares it with us on a daily basis as he leads our family.


David, thanks for choosing me to be yours and I am daily grateful that you are mine!

Happy anniversary sweetheart!

XOXOXOXOXO

7 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe happy anniversary! I love seeing the pics! You two are so cute!

Recovery Guru said...

gross mushy stuff! Happy Anniversary guys, we love you!

Kelli said...

Congratulations on seven years! Wonderful pictures, thank you for sharing!

Robin Keith said...

Congrats!

Jen said...

7 years already... that means that I have known you almost 6 years, now that seems crazy! How your family has changed and grown since then. Congratulations to both you and David! You're both great examples of what a wife and husband should be!

T8 Family said...

Congratulations on 7 years! Me and my hubby will have our 9th on the 28th of August. I went to school with this special David of yours. We had a good friendship. I always knew he was a good guy, so yes you are lucky. My favorite memories was spending our 10 minute talking time before seminary started. Good luck for ever more. Maybe one day we can meet!
Cami
joshandcamitate.blgspot.com

Emily said...

I loved seeing your wedding pictures. I remember the picture of the two of you in the tree that you had at the bank. You both look so good in every picture!