*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, February 11, 2011

Love on my mind...

I was helping Gracie with her Valentines for school yesterday night. She has been wanting to make her Valentines all week. She even started writing her own. We found some cute ones here and were writing the kids in her class names on them. She has been desperately in love with one specific little boy since school started. She tells me about how they are getting married and how he kissed her on the cheek at lunch one day. Brennen. His name is Brennen and she "can't get her heart off of him."

A few days ago Gracie came home from school and told me that her friend Amy loves Justin Bieber. She wanted to hear his songs on the computer. We looked him up and immediately she decided she wants to marry him. Fickle little thing isn't she.

So yeah, we were working on her Valentines and we got to Brennen's name. I had been telling her she couldn't give the "love" Valentine to any boys. I thought she would want to give Brennen that one. But she picked out the "friends 4 ever" one for him. I said, "I thought you were in love with Brennen?"
Gracie's response? "He just isn't on my mind anymore." She is in love with only Justin Bieber now. And I have to say, I would rather have her be in love with a pop star than a boy in her class that she wants to grow up and marry any day!

4 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

I would never think the day would come when little Gracie would be in love with Justin Beiber! Although I have to admit he is a cutie!

Jamey said...

She is opposite of Aspen - Aspen does not want to get married because you have to kiss...and that is GROSS! :)

Mary Ann said...

That little Gracie girl is so funny! I think it is way funny she traded in Brennen for Justin Beiber! I just love that funny girl!

Macy said...

Looks like Gracie is an "eeny, meeny, miny, moe lover"! Uh-oh!! And you better watch out, that sounds like me when I was little! Hahaha.