*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas in February

I know Christmas was ages ago, but I haven't been able to find the cord for my camera. David downloaded the pictures using our printer the other day. I confess I forgot you could even do that. So anyway here is Christmas in February.

David worked all day Christmas Eve and all night Christmas night. He was supposed to get done around 8:30am Christmas morning. I made the executive decision that we could wait that long to see what Santa brought. But just because David was supposed to get off work at 8:30 doesn't mean he did. The kids woke up between 6 and 7. We all piled onto my bed and watched The Santa Clause while we waited... and waited... and waited for David to come home. By 9:30 we were all getting hungry, but I knew I couldn't let them out of my room or they would be sneaking down to the tree. I quickly grabbed some oranges and we sat and ate them in my bed until David got home around 10 o'clock. That was the longest Christmas morning of my life!!! Then the kids ran down like a flash to see what Santa had left.









They got more toys than they know what to do with!




Brigham, rockin his new bumbo!





The sleepy daddy.





Gracie wanted a fancy bedroom, like Fancy Nancy. Here she is hugging her new pink bedspread.




Sammy changed his list the week before Christmas to chocolate coins. That is all he wanted.


He also got a "fast bike" though that he loves to ride in the basement.



Benson got a fast bike too.



We didn't go anywhere or go do anything exciting. We spent the day playing with our new toys and just being together. It was a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I love the first picture in this post with Benson running so fast he is all blurry! That is so cute! It would have been so fun to see you and your kiddos on Christmas! They are just so cute!