We went sledding a couple of weeks ago. I don't love sledding. It was really fun when I was younger, but now that I have little kids... not so much because they REALLY don't like it. The hill we found was to big for Benson, and even Sammy cried when he fell in the snow. Brigham is too small to go down the hill at all. These pictures are from the very end of our sledding trip. David said he always wanted to do this. I was worried he was going to end up running over one of the kids.

David looking like a kid in a candy shop.


Micah and Sarah and their kids went with us, but somehow I didn't end up with any pictures of them (sorry guys) I think we didn't pull the camera out until Sarah and her kids were already in their car. Asher didn't really like sledding any more than Benson did.

Gracie NEEDED that umbrella with her so she wouldn't get snowed on.

Handsome little devil!

This is the happiest Benson was the whole time we were out. In the car on the way home.

Brigham pretended he was back in my tummy, cuddled real close, and went to sleep. He wasn't cold at all.
2 comments:
You are so pretty sister! I love seeing the pictures of you! Sorry that sledding wasn't way fun! I think it is funny that David always wanted to do that!
Looks like you had a blast! I love sledding.
Post a Comment