*david*julie*gracie*samual*benson*brigham*


Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

The kids and I spent the evening of Christmas Eve with David's brother Micah and their family (David was on call at the hospital). We had SO MUCH FUN! Thank you so much Micah and Sarah.


Asher and Benson are best pals. Benson is always talking about Asher and Asher is always talking about Benson. We LOVE living close to cousins! They both sat here on this stair eating their Christmas cookies. I tried and tried to get them to sit together and smile at me for a picture, but it was impossible. Asher is standing in this one.


Benson is standing in this one.


Finally both sitting, but neither one looking at me. Oh well. We tried. These boys love to play together and are so funny when they are playing.

I love Asher's blue eyes!


The kids got sillier and sillier as the evening progressed. The near visit of Santa plus the sugar levels in their blood both contributed to that I think.





We acted out the nativity on Christmas Eve. Elsa was a sheep. Isn't she sweet!


Micah was Joseph. Sarah was Mary. Brigham got to be baby Jesus.
(I don't know why my computer randomly decided to under line the first sentence in this paragraph...)

Gracie was an angel. I don't know why she is eating the gold that was brought by Wise Sammy, Wise Asher, and Wise Benson. I told you they got really silly! I was the shepherd (no one else wanted that part hahaha.).






Baby Jesus slept through the whole thing. What a good baby Jesus.


Elsa the sheep was so sweet and happy!



Mary is so beautiful rocking the sheep!

The angel proclaiming the good news of Jesus birth!



And one more silly shot just so you can see just how silly they really were! It was a lot of fun!



1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

That looks like such a fun little pagent you guys had! I'm so glad you found your camera cord so we could see all of these pictures of your cute family!